Friday, February 24, 2006

Post #1 (How envious are you that you didn't think of this title?)

Hello People of the Internet! This is my very first blog attempt...oooooh...

So, why, you might ask, have I created a sketch blog?
- Everyone else is doing it :-)
- It seems to be a great form of procrastination!
- Hopefully I will be inclined to sketch more...(that is if I get positive feedback!)
- And I hope to get lots of feedback (good, bad, ugly, humorous...) from fellow procrastinators and artists (I use this term loosely) like myself.


Okay, so here's what this blog is going to consist of: (I like lists by the way)
- random commentary/explanations of sketches
- drawings/sketches/photos
- links to sites that I deem worthy
- anything else that pops into my little head

Please Enjoy...

Today I'm going to post some pics (I apologize now for the crappy quality, but hey, it's my first blog!) of figure drawings that I've done so far this semester, in no particular order...


This is some pastel work.

















Didn't quite get the right proportion on her feet, but I like the drawing anyway.

Okay, there it is...my very first post! More pics to come, apparently there is a limit per post or something...

3 comments:

Robby said...

EXCELLENT! I love it. :-) I especially like the penises. No, really. This is very, very cool.

~R

Whit said...

OMG they're awesome!! But what if people use your pics w/out your permission- you need to sign them, copyright them!!

Congrats on a new form of procrastination ;-)

Katie C said...

Oh yeah, these pics may not be used without permission by me. There.