Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Post #8 Feet

Ugh. We had the same boring guy that I was talking about earlier last night. I tried to make it interesting but I just wasn't feeling it. I got one good drawing out of last night but unfortunately I don't have it. It is up at school because on Wednesday nights we have critique. The above sketches are mediocre. I guess I thought the most interesting thing about him was his feet...I don't know.

The ones below were up at school for the last critique we had so I just got them back last night. I really like the bottom one.


2 comments:

Abbey said...

I've always heard that drawing feet and hands are the hardest. Do you think that's true? If not, what is the hardest? (It's all hard to me, so I have no frame of reference.)

I'm so very impressed with them. Feet I drew always turned out more like Mickey Mouse...very bubble-like. Not attractive on normal people. : )

Can't wait to see more...

Katie C said...

Yep, feet are tough, hands too. I have a problem getting the proportion of the feet to the other parts of the body correct, especially if there is fore-shortening involved.