Sunday, June 08, 2008

If you can't tell...

I'm on break from school...and Hunter is in Japan for 5 weeks...which means I have A LOT of time on my hands. So, if anyone's interested...this is what I had for dinner:

A salsa made with tomatoes, artichokes, black beans, green peppers, red onions, feta, avocado...I think that's it. Basically, I took anything that sounded good, chopped it up, mixed it together and voila! A salsa to go with my organic corn chips.

And for dessert...I have made homemade applesauce with cinnamon. So easy! I saw a lady do it on a local cooking show. This would be great over some vanilla icecream, but I'll refrain and just eat it plain.

3 comments:

Robby said...

This food looks good. I approve. :-)

Whitney said...

Woah! Sounds delicious and fresh! Why don't you move to FL... you can be my personal chef for free room and board ;-)

Katie C said...

Don't give me one more reason to quit school! You are evil.