Friday, June 27, 2008

Snow Pea Pasta

Still eating pretty healthy, even though this was the first week of the summer quarter!
Corn Pasta with snow peas and a little cheese.
(it looks nice in my green fiestaware!)

I've also been adding protein powder to my morning smoothies.
It's actually really tasty:
Unsweetened soy milk
two over-ripe bananas
scoop protein powder
flax seeds
scoop oatmeal
ice to blend

I did this once when the bananas were still mostly yellow, and it just wasn't as good. It really is better when they are mostly brown!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

What's the protein powder do? Is that just cause you aren't eating meat? The pasta looks yummy!

Katie C said...

Yes, the protein just supplements my meatless diet...although, truly I haven't been totally meatless. Whenever I go home the food is too good to pass up! I had a cheeseburger last weekend! Moderation is key, I think.

Nerissa said...

You write very well.