Friday, January 08, 2010

Manifest Gallery


Some of you may know that this blog was originally started in order to share my sketches from my very first figure drawing studio I took at the University of Kentucky while studying Interior Design. My archives are telling me that was FOUR years ago! Really!? FOUR YEARS!

What seems even crazier is that I have not practiced figure drawing since October of 2007 at the Cincinnati Art Academy. What have I been doing, anyway?? Well...okay, trying to get my Master of Architecture, for one thing. But that's really no excuse for letting a beloved hobby fall by the wayside! No Excuse!

So, when a friend mentioned that she might take advantage of the figure drawing sessions at Manifest Gallery this quarter, I hopped right on that bandwagon! I can't think of a better way to begin 2010! Sessions start on Jan. 20th.


5 comments:

The fearless threader said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I love life drawing and try to go at least once each week.

Whitney said...

Yay!!! More art for my walls :) I approve.

Anonymous said...

MOM, make sure you do doubles and tell Ernie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Mom, don't worry...you have made it clear that you have priority over EVERYONE! ;)

Indo bay... said...

Wow, you really have some talent! Thanks for the birthday wish to Ty. :)