Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Same Model, Same Pose, Take 2


This one (above) ended up being very similar to a previous drawing, although I do like the way I handled the fabric and column. My favorite of the evening was this next one...
New model and new pose next week. However, it will be finals week...so I'm not making any promises that I'm going to make it! We'll have to see how productive the weekend is. ;)

So, to recap, here are the six drawings I did in the last two sessions. I think I need to try some new techniques...suggestions are welcome!

3 comments:

The fearless threader said...

My favourite technique is using a ball point pen, and not taking it off the page, so you have a continual line drawing. It looks lovely and you can achieve some really nice shading surprisingly.

Whitney said...

New technique or new medium? How about water colors? Matt says "Fewer dudes in your nudes." Also, what about faces instead of figures :)

Katie said...

Yes, I need to focus on body parts/portions, and I like your idea about water colors! And tell Matt I can't help who the models are!! ;)