Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pencil Me In

On my agenda today: START FILLING UP MY CALENDAR (with events OUTSIDE of the house). I thought I spent a lot of time on my computer during school, but at least I was forced to go to class and interact with a few people per day. In the last two weeks I've surpassed all previous personal records of Most Time on a Computer per day, only to unplug for cleaning, cooking, sleeping and running (I haven't even been to the pool this week which is just sad). I am just a bit stir-crazy, if you hadn't noticed from the previous post. And if it wasn't already known, I think I've officially ruled off "50's Housewife" from my list of possible career options. Although, I could easily be swayed if it was a nice mid-century bungalow...on a lake...with gardens...and an art shed in the back...and maybe an enchanted forrest...yes, that sounds nice. I could work with that.

ANYWAY, the calendar. My empty calendar now has a spattering of upcoming events with more to come soon!

What events, you ask? FIGURE DRAWING OPEN STUDIO!!! Yes, I found one at the Crealde School of Art in Winter Park on Sundays. Unfortunately, they are almost through with their Summer Session but I'll be able to attend one or two classes before the end. The good news is that the Fall Session Calendar will be posted on Monday...I can't wait to see what classes are in it! Of course, I'll keep you posted.

And I've also signed up to help Habitat for Humanity of Orlando next week on both Wednesday and Thursday! Yay! Surely I will feel a tiny bit productive after that. Because it's really all about my feelings. ;)







2 comments:

Whitney said...

How bout those sewing classes...another good addition to your days.

Whitney said...

How bout those sewing classes...another good addition to your days.